right after my haircut last month, which took off about six inches:
http://www.serpentsdance.com/hairshort.jpg
Printable View
right after my haircut last month, which took off about six inches:
http://www.serpentsdance.com/hairshort.jpg
that's a lot of hair!
LOL
oooh look at that sexy beast! [img]eek.gif[/img]
...even sexier in person! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sounds like a promise, a KINKY promise! [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Shypappette:
Bonedust, I have a feeling I wouldn't like you angry.....just a thought.
Toymank, You don't live that far away, I'm gonna find you and kick your ass! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 18, 2004 12:03 AM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]Quote:
[img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
Hey! LV, I totally missed that picture of you!! I was wondering why someone said you had nice boots.
That's a great dress, and a nice picture of you.
thankies! ^_^
and as always im hypnotized by ur jigglin booty! [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Ok, you asked for it
[img]wink.gif[/img]
http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/viei.../1.9294189.jpg
http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/vieillecorneille/2.jpg